Friday, January 28, 2011

Low Carb Diet for Indian Vegetarians To Loose Weight

I'm not someone who can be on a treadmill. But I can play some sport. However the problem is I've not been able to use playing squash or other sports as a tool to weight loss.

I'd been really wanting to do something significant to loose weight for a while however couldn't find anything that I would be able to sustain.

I think I've finally found something that's already helping me quite a bit. In the last 10 days, I've lost 8 pounds.

I've been asked by several people over the last few days to share what I'm doing, how I'm doing. So for the next few days, weeks, I'll try to jot down what specifically I did with a sincere hope that it will help some of you.

I' usually not a very public person when it comes to person details. So this is a little bit of a stretch for me. However I'll try to be as transparent as I can.

The next post is going to be about why I decided to go with Low Carb diet.
-Navneet

6 comments:

Unknown said...

it will be great help for me..if you share wt loss tips...

Neha Ramanandi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Neha Ramanandi said...

your blog has inspired me to follow strict low carb diet - thanks

Thout - Shout - Out said...

will u please elaborate regarding your diet plans

The Happy-hungry Wanderer said...

Hey navneet, Came across the blog while researching.. I know it would be asking too much of your time. But could you or your wife :) please post up some more veg breakfast, lunch and dinner options? Say 1 week of how you go about it? It'll be a great help for so many of us out here :) Thanks for documenting what ever you have. The pictures give a good idea about the portions :)

Dr Hashmi said...

Herbal medicines like Slime XL capsules contain power and profit of all these herbs and some more like Terminalia Chebula, Embilica officinalis, Punica granatum linn, Cuminum cyminum, Artemisia absinthium linn, Embilica Offcinalis and Commiphora Mukul which makes them extremely useful herbal remedies for obesity.

Weight Loss Chart & Projections

Diet Plan for Low Carb High Fat (LCHF) for Vegetarians

Here's my current diet plan that I've been following more or less since July 2016. Morning: Tea - Chamomile/ Jasmine/ Indian Masa...