Saturday, January 29, 2011

A Day on a Low Carb Diet

Today is Saturday Jan 29, 2011. I got up really early around 5:00 AM because I'd lots of things related to my work in my mind. After using the restroom and I weighed myself. I weighed 189.1 pounds.
Within about 30 minutes I had two glasses of water.

At 7 AM, I had 4 Blackberries followed by 1 large cup of Indian tea made with no sugar and a little bit of 2% milk.


At 9AM, I had a glass of water followed by 2 egg omlette (removed one egg's yolk to limit cholestrol) with several vegetables-onions, spinach,tomato, mushroom, bell pepper.

At 10:30, I had 1 herbal green tea, no sugar, no milk.

At 12:00, I had 1 glass of water and followed by 10 strawberries, 10 blackberries and several blueberries. I felt full after that.


At 1:40PM, I had a plate full of green salad with caesar dressing and 1 bowl of bell pepper , paneer sabji. I think I overate because I felt stuffed.

At 3:00PM, I had another glass of water.

At 5:00PM, I had a cookie (satisfies my craving of sweet) and a cup of tea

I'll update the blog later tonight as well.
-Navneet

2 comments:

Unknown said...

one thing I have started is whatever I am eating carbs ,I have reduced them to half means if two chapatis then one..but I think one needs to exercise also which I am not doing (:

Unknown said...

Hi Navneet, can I have more details on this diet? I am a vegeterian n wants to follow this diet, came across your blog while researching about low carb diet

Weight Loss Chart & Projections

Diet Plan for Low Carb High Fat (LCHF) for Vegetarians

Here's my current diet plan that I've been following more or less since July 2016. Morning: Tea - Chamomile/ Jasmine/ Indian Masa...