Thursday, September 13, 2007

What can I give to my nation?

On Republic Day, January 26, 2007, president Kalam addressed the nation ( President Kalam's Republic Day Speech). His address was to Indians who ask "What can I give to my nation?".

A Good Thing A Day is an effort which gives Indians a platform to hopefully start by taking baby steps to give something back to mother India and its people and then depending on what they want to do, accomplish big feats to take India forward in many many ways. A Good Thing A Day will also provide them a way to share, learn from other like minded people who dream of making India better, stronger every day.

I'm hopeful...

1 comment:

Weight Loss Chart & Projections

Diet Plan for Low Carb High Fat (LCHF) for Vegetarians

Here's my current diet plan that I've been following more or less since July 2016. Morning: Tea - Chamomile/ Jasmine/ Indian Masa...