Friday, September 21, 2007

Laugh your way through life...and make others laugh..that's all life is all about..

This is an hour long talk by Prof. Randy Paush at Carnegie Mellon University - his last lecture before he leaves this world due to serious Cancer Illness in two months or so.
I've to be honest, I'd never heard of him before, but I'm full of awe and amazement as well as am totally inspired by what he taught in this one hour.
So many things we talk about in Corporate world, doing the right thing, integrity, team work, having fun at work, this man has demonstrated all of that while continuously dreaming big through out his life and enabling people to achieve their dreams. Even as he leaves this world, he leaves a legacy behind which is all about enabling people to achieve their dreams.

Believe me this one hour is worth every second. So watch it till the end.


I'm hopeful...

No comments:

Weight Loss Chart & Projections

Diet Plan for Low Carb High Fat (LCHF) for Vegetarians

Here's my current diet plan that I've been following more or less since July 2016. Morning: Tea - Chamomile/ Jasmine/ Indian Masa...