Saturday, April 14, 2007

Watch "An Inconvenient Truth at my expense"

For a limited time (for obvious reasons), I'm willing to sponsor anyone who wants to watch the movie " An Inconvenient Truth". You  can write me an email and let me know, rent a dvd and later mail me the receipt with movie name on it. I'll mail you a check for the rental amount. If you find it in a theatre near you, go ahead and watch it and mail me the ticket stub with name of the movie on it . I'll mail you a check.
 
What do I ask in return? Well, two things:
1. a note about the movie and your perspective.
2  if you like the movie, sponsor as many friends as you can to see the movie and encourage them to do the same.

I'm hopeful ...

No comments:

Weight Loss Chart & Projections

Diet Plan for Low Carb High Fat (LCHF) for Vegetarians

Here's my current diet plan that I've been following more or less since July 2016. Morning: Tea - Chamomile/ Jasmine/ Indian Masa...