Thursday, February 08, 2007

RatingCircle

I'm trying to build an open and free community of people who help community members find quality local services in their neighborhood. We all depend upon our neighbors, friends, colleagues for recommendations of local services like plumbers, auto-mechanics, hair salons, dentists and so on.
The challenge is to give sufficient incentive to internet users to provide quality reviews. I'll keep working on this in my free time. If you are interested in helping me out on this fun project, feel free to contact me at navneetaron at gmail dot com. Currently the site is hosted at http://ratingcircle.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

we rare from khammam. thanks for giving of valuable words to inspiring us.

Weight Loss Chart & Projections

Diet Plan for Low Carb High Fat (LCHF) for Vegetarians

Here's my current diet plan that I've been following more or less since July 2016. Morning: Tea - Chamomile/ Jasmine/ Indian Masa...