Monday, October 31, 2005

Delhi Blasts on 10/29/2005

Its so disheartening to hear yet another painful story of terrorism. This time its in a place where I've spent so many beautiful summer vacations of my childhood.. (South Delhi)
I remember very clearly going to Sarojini Nagar market with my mother and aunt several times in the 1980s and 1990s. A large part of my family still lives in Delhi and shops in this shopping area...
I hope India gets the courage and power to be able to stand in international forums, raise its concerns and take proactive actions like US does today..

No comments:

Weight Loss Chart & Projections

Diet Plan for Low Carb High Fat (LCHF) for Vegetarians

Here's my current diet plan that I've been following more or less since July 2016. Morning: Tea - Chamomile/ Jasmine/ Indian Masa...